http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/1822/asInline.html

Monday, March 26, 2012

"Mama"

I know they say babies can't associate "mama" and "dada" to the correct person until much later, but I am convinced she knows I am mama. She has been saying mama for a while now when she cries, but just today she mimicked me saying it and has been saying it a lot more. She mostly says it when she is upset, or if I leave the room, but yesterday she said it while I was changing her diaper and then again tonight after her bath. I will never get enough of her sweet little voice.

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet!
    Also, love the new background picture. I "think" I finally figured out how to post!
    Thanks so much, love keeping up with Madelyn's ongoings and accomplishments. She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete